In addition to the delicious taste of apples have very useful and healing (curative) properties. Apples are the most usual fruit in our country and it is very pleasant that it is apples that are extremely useful and necessary for our health. The useful and medicinal properties of apples are explained by their medicinal composition. In apples contain vitamins C, B1, B2, P, E, carotene, potassium, iron, manganese, calcium, pectins, sugars, organic acids.
Apple Juice for the Winter
Everyone’s favorite and most common fruit juice. It has a transparent light color, a pleasant sweet and sour taste and fresh inviting aroma of ripe fruits. Apple juice has valuable useful properties: an apple is rich in vitamins A, C, B, iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, sodium, pectin.
- apples – 3 kg;
- sugar – 50 g.
- We sort the apples, spoil it, throw it out, cut it with slices, remove the core and let it pass through the juicer.
- The resulting liquid leaves very cloudy and needs to be filtered through a flannel fabric or several layers of gauze.
- This will help remove excess slurries.
- If you do not have a juicer, then you can skip the prepared pieces of apples through a meat grinder. Read more: a delicious recipe for tomato juice.
- Then collect the pulp in a canvas bag and put it under the press.
- Next, the liquid is poured into an enamel pan and brought to a temperature of 85 degrees, but do not boil.
- Hot product is poured over prepared jars, loosely covered with metal lids and sterilized.
- Depending on the capacity of the can, the sterilization time can be from 12 to 20 minutes.
- apple juice – 60% ;;
- raspberry juice – 40%;
- raspberry – 1 kg;
- water – 200 ml.
- Apples for juice can take sour varieties, we process apple juice in a juicer.
- The resulting juice is poured into the dishes and we prepare raspberry juice.
- To do this, we sort through the raspberries, throw them not ripe.
- Put the berries in a colander and three times dip it in a bucket of salted water (for 5 liters of water 1 tablespoon of salt).
- The fact is that in ripe raspberries there may be crimson beetles and in the salty water they float up.
- Then we spread the raspberries in a saucepan, mash it with a wooden pestle, fill it with water and warm it up, but do not boil it.
- Then the raspberries are passed through a sieve.
- The resulting juice is aged for 15 minutes, after which we add to the apple juice.
- Then we bring the mixture up to 85 degrees, pour into cans, sterilize and seal.
- Apples 0,5 kg
- Bulb 2 pcs.
- Garlic 6 denticles
- Vinegar 9% 0.5 cup
- Water 200 g
- Hot pepper 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar, cinnamon, salt to taste
- Wash the apples in cold water. Peel them from the skin and core and cut them.
- Cut the onion into slices and brown with vegetable oil.
- Put the apples and onions in a saucepan, pour water, close and cook until done.
- Welded apples with onion wipe through a sieve or grind with a blender.
- Add in the puree vinegar, finely chopped garlic, pepper, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cook the sauce for 10-12 minutes, stirring.
- Whisk the apple sauce with a blender and pour into the gravy.
- Ready sauce can be transferred to a jar and stored in a refrigerator. Before use, we recommend it to warm up – so the aroma of apples becomes even more intense.