Healthy living entails consuming organic substances. Most people are moving from fast foods which have chemicals to natural ones which have more health benefits than the processed stuffs. Having this in mind, what do you think about juicing machines? Well, let’s share this piece of cake on the best juicer. It’s also important to know some of the factors to consider when buying a juicer.
Types of juicers
Majorly there are two main types of juicing machines which are;
- Masticating juicing machines
- Centrifugal juicers
Take a view of our oral cavities. That is, how our chewing mechanism works. These juicing machines mimic this mechanism of natural mastication. They are also commonly referred to as cold-press juicers. They work by simply crushing the fruits before pressing them. They do not produce heat while they blend the fruits or vegetables.
Their work rate is slow. Therefore, they produce less heat and also low foam. Contrary to this, the quality if their juice is high. This is because they are “slow but sure”. It’s an common phrase which we can use.
Why use masticating juicers
The answer to this question is simple than you may think;
- They have less oxidation hence their juices have a long shelf life.
- They have a less foam formation compared to centrifugal juicers.
- They are also noise free.
- Masticating juicers produce a highly fibrous juice.
- In terms of versatility, they can perform a variety of tasks such as make pates, churn out pasta and other tasks.
- The most important thing about this juicers is that they produce a high yield juice in terms of nutrition.
Despite these benefits, the other side of these juicing machines is that, they are expensive and it takes a longer time to clean them due to their complex nature.
Unlike the masticating juicers, these juicing machines work by spinning a metal blade at a high speed against a mesh filter. The centrifugal force then separates the juice from the fruits’ flesh. With this feature its evident that they are not good for producing leafy juices such as kale.
Reasons for buying these juicers
- They are cheaper than masticating juicers.
- They are simple to use.
- Their clean up is easy and takes less time.
- Their blending speed is high hence they are good in saving time.
- Centrifugal juicing machines are noisy.
- They have a low quality juice when compared to masticating juicers.
- They have more oxidation hence their juices contain more foam and have a less shelf time frame.
Now we know the types of juicers that exist. The choice is yours to select what suits your needs. Here are some of the best juicing machines currently in the market:
- Breville juice fountain elite
- Omega J8006 Nutrition juicer
- Breville compact juicer
- Breville juice fountain plus
- Super Angel SS juicer
- Brevilke juice multi-speed juicer
- Omega J8006 commercial masticating juicer
Most people prefer the Breville fountain elite but this primarily depends with your requirements. Lets briefly look at the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite. It’s an upgraded version of Breville fountain elite juicer.
It has a die-cast material which makes it outstanding in the market. The stylish design and its stainless still also increase its conspicuousness. It’s quality of juice is high and its easy to clean the machine after use.
In terms of size it’s large ad hefty. The feeder measures 3 inches wide which is quite large as compared to other models. One of the key features of these machines is the titanium reinforced blades. They are strong enough to blend hard fruits. This feature helps it to withstand its high speed. The machine is faster than other juicers.
There are various things to look out when buying a juicer. These factors include;
- Speed: The speed of your machine determines the quality of juice it produces.
- Price: some juicing machines are expensive than others. This also accounts for their versatility.
- Size: The larger the machine the more complex and hefty it is. However it also effective and versatile.
- Noise level: You probably would want to have a machine that produces minimal noise.
- Power: High power means high efficiency and higher electricity bills too.
- Ease of cleaning: Juicers that entail tedious clean ups are tiresome.
- Warranty: It’s always good to purchase a machine with a warrant just in case it spoils.
With this knowledge you can to go to the market comfortably and purchase a juicing machine. It’s always good to make informed decisions. Which model or type would you purchase? You know the answer in reference to your needs, but if our content don’t make you fully understanding about juicer choose you can find more review here https://wizjus.com/best-masticating-juicers/.